I think I did well by not over powering the entire design with purple. I tried not using the same mundane ideas that everyone else had, but it ended up taking my ideas and leaving me with nothing. To make my program better, I could've done a lot of things. For one, I could have brainstormed more. I had no ideas what so ever and I didn't even try to do anything artistic or original. Graphic design was much harder than I initially thought it was going to be. It seemed to be difficult when we first took a look at it, and I knew that I wasn't going to be very good at this. I think the most important aspects of graphic design are creativity and the client's needs and wants. BE CREATIVE!! Think outside the box and go fourth.Tuesday, February 10, 2009
Graduation Program
I think I did well by not over powering the entire design with purple. I tried not using the same mundane ideas that everyone else had, but it ended up taking my ideas and leaving me with nothing. To make my program better, I could've done a lot of things. For one, I could have brainstormed more. I had no ideas what so ever and I didn't even try to do anything artistic or original. Graphic design was much harder than I initially thought it was going to be. It seemed to be difficult when we first took a look at it, and I knew that I wasn't going to be very good at this. I think the most important aspects of graphic design are creativity and the client's needs and wants. BE CREATIVE!! Think outside the box and go fourth.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment