
After looking at other student's designs, I think I did well on my artistic image that I added to my program. I took a part of the school that no one really notices and accentuated it in a way that was noticeable but not over powering. I think I could've filled up the space more and moved the type around to play with the empty space that I had left in the program. For sure, I know that the part I struggled with the most was coming up with ideas on what to do with my project. I got imtimadated when I saw what a lot of the other kids were doing with their programs and my inspiration died. I think I did better on this program just based on the fact that I recieved a higher grade on this one rather then my Graduation program.
No comments:
Post a Comment