My interpretation of the scream comes from the feeling of fright. The "thing" in the picture appears to be scared out of his wits. Maybe he saw something that was horribly terrifying, and that was his immediate response. I get an erie feeling just by looking at this picture. I think maybe the thing was in some sort of pain. He could also appear to be in a lot of pain. That is just my interpretation of what was going on in the picture.Monday, November 10, 2008
The Scream: My interpretation
My interpretation of the scream comes from the feeling of fright. The "thing" in the picture appears to be scared out of his wits. Maybe he saw something that was horribly terrifying, and that was his immediate response. I get an erie feeling just by looking at this picture. I think maybe the thing was in some sort of pain. He could also appear to be in a lot of pain. That is just my interpretation of what was going on in the picture.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment